- This item is shipped by freight ONLY to a Commerical Address where ther are no residential dwellings or Truck Terminal within the lower 48 state, the buyer is always reponsible for unloading the product from the truck, and a forklift or something similar equipment is required for unloading.
- This ite can also be picked up at our warehouse, and we have a forklift to help you to load.
- Eelectric safety lock release
- Optional 110V (Recommend 30A breaker) or 220V (Recommend 20A breaker) power unit
- 6,600 lbs lifting capacity
- 4 Screw-up rubber pads & 4 of 2 3/4" (70mm) truck adaptors included
- Door protection pads
- Control box with 24V safe voltage
- Anti-surge hydraulic valve
- CE certified
- Proofed by dynamic test with 115% of rated capacity and static test with 150% rated capacity
- Powder coating finish: Granite Grey (RAL 7026) + Reinorange (RAL 2004)
- 5 years lifting structure & 2 years hydraulic cylinder & 2 years power unit
- Note: **Parts only and labor costs for someone to install the replacement part are NOT covered. The hydraulic cylinders come with a 30 days full warranty and after 30 days we will provide a seal kit**
- Lifting Capacity: 6,600 lbs
- Max Lifting Height: 74 13/16 inches without truck adaptor
- Min Height: 3 1/2 inches
- Lifting Time: ≥45s≤55s
- Lowering Time: ≥45s≤60s
- Motor Power: 3 HP
- Motor Voltage: Optional 110V or 220V
- Rated Frequency: 60 HZ
- Phase: 1ph
- Hydraulic Oil: Recommend AW46/AW32
- Column Thickness of Steel: 5.5mm
- Carriage Thickness of Steel: 5.5mm
- Arms Thickness of Steel: 6mm
- Shipping Weight: 2119 lbs
- Shipping Size: 114" X 59" X 34"
Absolutely love this lift, works great assembly was a little challenging because my tractor doesn't fit in my garage. I had three guys help and we lifted it in place and got it bolted together. Customer service was great from the company they really helped with a couple questions I had.
Excellent lift love it works great! Only problems where with the seller I ordered the 110V lift because then I could use it in my garage anywhere They shipped the 220V lift by mistake Then I found out that the 110V needs a 30 Amp receptacle NOT a 20 amp The 220V lift is the better choice Because the both need a spacial wired receptacle The seller did add to there website the correct information about 110V lift needs a 30 amp outlet The instructions I would only give the seller one star The motor I had the connections layout were totally different then what the instructions showed The other problem is there is only 3 wires in the instructions for the feed wire going into the 220V unit This is not to electrical code 2 are 110V and 1 is ground There is no neutral ground There is a 3 prong 110V receptacle on the unit There is no wire going to the ground connector on this receptacle The ground wire is connected to where the neutral ground wire would be connected For this 110V receptacle to be wired correctly You need a fourth neutral ground wire in the feed wire going into the unit
I searched for over a year for the right lift and settled on a single post design as I needed mobility and did not want to tie up a whole bay. I narrowed down my search down to this lift and another manufacturer and settled on the Stratus. The electronic lock and automatic up and down are great features with plenty of safety switches and emergency shut downs that most other lifts dont have due to them having a manually controlled valve. The lift does take a little bit of a learning curve to know how place load the lift and vehicle balance is very important. I thread out the outboard pads further than than the inboard as that helps keep the vehicle level. It is a cantilevered design so the lift does flex, especially with heavier vehicles lifted high. Another bonus is that is has a 600lb higher rating than other single post lifts. It goes plenty high and is stable. I purchased a tall jack stand to place under the outboard side of the carrier just to take the bounce out when I am really hammering or reefing on something. It will require some equipment and several people to un-crate and set up. This thing is heavy! Fit and finish are good, but the owners manual is not great. Gets the job done, but it is not written the greatest. Nothing states this, but the unit does need a 30amp 110v circuit. It will run on 20amp, but wont start under load, only off of the locks. Plus it is hard on the motor. Motor states 30amp draw. I also use a 10gauge extension cord. Also make sure all of the fittings are tight before you fill it up with oil. My fitting going into the cylinder wasnt as tight as it needed to be and I lost alot of oil on the floor. Overall I am very happy with the lift for my needs and works great if you need a mobile lift. Stratus was great to deal with and communication was great also. I had a tech question regarding the lowering speed and they responded right away with instructions for adjustment. Smooth process all the way around and I am putting the lift to good use!