- $200 surcharge applied to shipping to OR, WA, ID, MT, ND, SD.
- Sales tax will be automatically waived at check out for out of Texas buyers.
- This item is shipped by freight ONLY to a Commercial Address where there are no residential dwellings or Truck Terminal or A Local Installer within the lower 48 state, the buyer is always responsible for unloading the product from the truck, and a forklift or something similar is required for unloading.
- This item can also be picked up at our warehouse, we offer $380 in-store pickup discount, and we have a forklift to help you to load.
- Symmetric & Asymmetric 2 installation methods
- Clear floor overhead single (1) point manual release
- 10,000 lbs lifting capacity
- Direct Drive
- 4 Screw-up rubber pads & 8 truck adapters included. Truck adapter size: One of each 1.6"(40mm) & 2 3/4"(70mm)
- 2 of 2-stage arms & 2 of 3-stage arms
- Top limiter switch
- CE Certified
- Proofed by dynamic test with 115% of rated capacity and static test with 150% rated capacity
- Powder coating finish: Granite Grey (RAL 7026) + Reinorange (RAL 2004)
- 5 years lifting structure & 2 years hydraulic cylinder & 2 years power unit
- Note: **Parts only and labor costs for someone to install the replacement part are NOT covered. The hydraulic cylinders come with a 30 days full warranty and after 30 days we will provide a seal kit**
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 lbs
- Overall Height: 152 5/8"
- Width Inside Column(Symmetric): 118 3/16"
- Width Inside Coulum(Asymmetric): 110 5/8"
- Max Lifting Height: 78" with truck adaptor, 74 13/16" without truck adaptor
- Min Height: 3 15/16"
- Drive Through(Symmetric): 106"
- Drive Through(Asymmetric): 101"
- Lifting Time: About 50 Sec.
- Lowering Time: About 40 Sec.
- Motor Power: 3 HP
- Motor Voltage: 220 V (Recommend 30A Breaker)
- Rated Frequency: 60 HZ
- Phase: 1 PH
- Hydraulic Oil: Recommend AW46/AW32
- Column Thickness of Steel: 5.5 mm
- Carriage Thickness of Steel: 5.5 mm
- Arms Thickness of Steel: 6 mm
- Cable Diameter: 0.354"
- Shipping Weight: 1440 lbs
- Shipping Size: 113 "L * 29"W * 32"H
The SAE-C10C lift is great for private use. I wouldn't use it for a business. The metal doesn't seem heavy duty. The transaction and delivery went well. I stupidly put it together by myself and I wouldn't suggest anyone do so. You very much risk injury. The instructions are useless. Look online for better directions and videos. With help and patience, you can assemble it. I have used it about a dozen times and it has worked flawlessly. I bought two under hoist stands to make sure no vehicle came off the front or back of lift. I suggest you do as well. Love using it. I am giving it 4 stars because I am wondering about it's long term durability.
Got my lift set up. I set mine up asymetrically and am glad I did. I did this alone ( except for standing the posts), but I strongly recommend that at least 2 people do it (it will go faster and easier). I've already had 3 vehicles on it since I finished it a week ago. This lift is a great buy for the price.
I love this two post lift! I installed it 5 months ago and I use it almost everyday just because I can! Lol, the only complaint I have is that the hoses and brake cable should be 3-4 inches longer when installing in the asymmetric configuration but it works. It has all the features that more expensive lifts have at half the price. The build quality is very good. I have lifted cars and half ton trucks so far without any issues. I would definitely recommend this lift. My lift was damaged in shipping from a forklift but Stratus took care of it without question and fast! Thanks
Works great! Delivered right to my house and had it together and working in about half a day. Lifts my 3/4 ton double cab diesel with no issues.