- $250 surcharge is applied to shipping to OR, WA, ID, MT, ND, SD, ME.
- This item is shipped by freight ONLY to a Commerical Address where there are no residential dwellings or Truck Terminal or A Local Installer within the lower 48 state, the buyer is always reponsible for unloading the product from the truck, and a forklift or something similar equipment is required for unloading.
- This item can also be picked up at our warehouse, and we have a forklift to help you to load.
- Manual safety lock release
- Optional 110V (Recommend 30A breaker) or 220V (Recommend 20A breaker) power unit
- 6,600 lbs lifting capacity
- 4 Screw-up rubber pads & 4 of 2 3/4" (70mm) truck adaptors included
- Door protection pads
- Anti-surge hydraulic valve
- CE certified
- Proofed by dynamic test with 115% of rated capacity and static test with 150% rated capacity
- Powder coating finish: Granite Grey (RAL 7026) + Reinorange (RAL 2004)
- 5 years lifting structure & 2 years hydraulic cylinder & 2 years power unit
- Note: **Parts only and labor costs for someone to install the replacement part are NOT covered. The hydraulic cylinders come with a 30 days full warranty and after 30 days we will provide a seal kit**
- Lifting Capacity: 6,600 lbs
- Max Lifting Height: 74 13/16 inches without truck adaptor
- Min Height: 3 1/2 inches
- Lifting Time: ≥45s≤55s
- Lowering Time: ≥45s≤60s
- Motor Power: 3 HP
- Motor Voltage: Optional 110V or 220V
- Rated Frequency: 60 HZ
- Phase: 1ph
- Hydraulic Oil: Recommend AW46/AW32
- Column Thickness of Steel: 5.5mm
- Carriage Thickness of Steel: 5.5mm
- Arms Thickness of Steel: 6mm
- Shipping Weight: 2119 lbs
- Shipping Size: 114" X 59" X 34"