- $200 surcharge applied to shipping to OR, WA, ID, MT, ND, SD.
- This item is shipped by freight ONLY to a Commercial Address where there are no residential dwellings or Truck Terminal within the lower 48 state, the buyer is always responsible for unloading the product from the truck, and a forklift or something similar is required for unloading.
- This item can also be picked up at our warehouse, and we have a forklift to help you to load.
- Base plate open top single (1) point manual release
- 11,000 lbs lifting capacity
- 4 screw-up rubber pads & 4 of 4"(100mm) truck adapters included
- 4 of 3-Stage arms
- Multi-strand non-rotary non-stretchy cable
- Top limiter switch
- Stable and reliable, easy maintenance
- CE certified
- Proofed by dynamic test with 115% of rated capacity and static test with 150% rated capacity
- Powder coating finish: Granite Grey (RAL 7026) + Reinorange (RAL 2004)
- 5 years lifting structure & 2 years hydraulic cylinder & 2 years power unit
- Note: **Parts only and labor costs for someone to install the replacement part are NOT covered. The hydraulic cylinders come with a 30 days full warranty and after 30 days we will provide a seal kit**
- Lifting Capacity: 12,000 lbs
- Overall Height: 122 3/4"
- Inside Column Width: 129" 15/16"
- Max Lifting Height: 78 13/16" with truck adapter, 74 13/16" without truck adapter
- Min Height: 4 15/16"
- Drive Through: 116 13/16"
- Lifting Time: ≥45s≤55s
- Lowering Time: ≥45s≤50s
- Motor Power: 4 HP
- Motor Voltage: 220 V (Recommend 30A Breaker)
- Rated Frequency: 60 HZ
- Phase: 1PH
- Hydraulic Oil: Recommend AW46/AW32
- Column Thickness of Steel: 6mm
- Carriage Thickness of Steel: 6mm
- Arms Thickness of Steel: 7.75mm
- Cable Diameter: 0.354"(9mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1980 lbs
- Shipping Size: 111"L * 40"W * 31"H