This two post lift comes with manual safety locks, and is easy to operate and maintain. It is suitable to hold 10,000 lbs or less, ideally for inspection, repair and maintenance of various types of vehicles.
- $250 surcharge applied to shipping in the following states: OR, WA, ID, MT, ND, SD, ME.
- Sales tax will be automatically waived for out of Texas buyers.
- This item is shipped by freight ONLY to a Commercial Address, Local Installer or Truck Terminal, where there are no residential dwellings.
- The buyer is always responsible for unloading the product from the truck, a forklift or similar equipment is required for unloading. The freight company allows a timeframe of 30 minutes to unload. Any time exceeding the limit will be charged to the customer.
- This item can also be picked up at our warehouse, we offer a $350 in-store pickup discount, we have a forklift to help you to load.
- Floor plate open top single point manual release
- 4 Screw-Up rubber pads & 8 truck adapters included
- Truck adapter size: 1.6"(40mm) & 2.75"(70mm)
- 2 of 2-Stage arms and 2 of 3-Stage arms
- Multi-strand non-rotary non-stretchy cable
- Top limiter switch
- Stable and reliable, easy maintenance
- CE certified
- Proofed by dynamic test with 115% of rated capacity and static test with 150% rated capacity
- Powder coating finish: Granite Gray (RAL 7026) + Reinorange (RAL 2004)
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 LBS
- Max Lifting Height: 78 ¾”
- Min Height: 4 5/16”
- Overall Height: 111 3/16”
- Overall Width: 145 5/8"
- Inside Column Width: 113 3/8"
- Drive Through: 101 ¼”
- Lifting Time: About 50 SEC
- Lowering Time: About 40 SEC
- Motor Power: 3 HP
- Motor Voltage: 220 V
- Rated Frequency: 60 HZ
- Phase: 1ph
- Hydraulic Oil: Recommend AW46/AW32
- Column Thickness of Steel: 5.5MM
- Carriage Thickness of Steel: 5.5MM
- Arms Thickness of Steel: 6MM
- Cable Diameter: 0.354"
- Shipping Weight: 1345 LBS
- Shipping Size: 113"L * 29"W * 32"H