- $250 surcharge applied to shipping to OR, WA, ID, MT, ND, SD, ME.
- This item is shipped by freight ONLY to a Commercial Address where there are no residential dwellings or Truck Terminal within the lower 48 state, the buyer is always responsible for unloading the product from the truck, and a forklift or something similar is required for unloading.
- This item can also be picked up at our warehouse, we offer $1200 in-store pickup discount, and we have a forklift to help you to load.
- Caster Kit is sold separately
- Manual safetly lock release
- Included 1 jack trays, 8 drip trays
- 10,000 lbs lifting capactiy
- Mechanic locks automatically engaged to lock postion in ascending processing.
- Imbalance protection, safe and reliable
- Self-lubricating pulleys and pre-tensioned cable
- Proofed by dynamic test with 115% of rated capacity and static test with 150% rated capacity
- Powder coating finish: Granite Grey (RAL 7026) + Reinorange (RAL 2004)
- 5 years lifting structure & 2 years hydraulic cylinder & 2 years power unit
- Note: **Parts only and labor costs for someone to install the replacement part are NOT covered. The hydraulic cylinders come with a 30 days full warranty and after 30 days we will provide a seal kit**
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 lbs
- Overall Height: 97 5/16"
- Max Lifting Height: 77 9/16"
- Min Lifting Height: 5 1/2"
- Inside Column Width: 112 3/16"
- Runway Length: 192 15/16"
- Runway Width: 21 1/16"
- Lifting Time: About 90 Sec.
- Lowering Time: About 40 Sec.
- Motor Power: 3 HP
- Motor Voltage: 220 V (Recommend 20A breaker)
- Rated Frequency: 60 HZ
- Phase: 1 PH
- Column Thickness of Steel: 3/16" (4mm)
- Runway Thickness of Steel: 1/4" (6mm)
- Cable Diameter: 7/16" (11mm)
- Hydrualic Oil (Recommend AW46 or AW32): 1.6 Gal (6L)
- Shipping Weight: 2496 lbs
- Package Size: 198 "L * 25"W * 27"H