- $250 surcharge applied to shipping to OR, WA, ID, MT, ND, SD, ME.
- Sales tax will be automatically waived at check out for out of Texas buyers.
- This item is shipped by freight ONLY to a Commercial Address in a business zone which there is no residential dwelling or Truck Terminal or A Local Installer within the lower 48 state, the buyer is always responsible for unloading the product from the truck, and a forklift or something similar is required for unloading.
- This item can also be picked up at our warehouse, we offer $380 in-store pickup discount, and we have a forklift to help you to load.
- Heavy duty 14-folds columns
- Single (1) point manual release
- 10,000 lbs lifting capacity
- 4 screw-up rubber pads & 4 of 4"(100mm) truck adapters included
- 2 of 2-Stage arms and 2 of 3-Stage arms
- Anti-suge valves
- Top limiter switch
- Automatic arm restraints
- Proofed by dynamic test with 115% of rated capacity and static test with 150% rated capacity
- Powder coating finish: Granite Grey (RAL 7026) + Reinorange (RAL 2004)
- 5 years lifting structure & 2 years hydraulic cylinder & 2 years power unit
- Note: **Parts only and labor costs for someone to install the replacement part are NOT covered. The hydraulic cylinders come with a 30 days full warranty and after 30 days we will provide a seal kit**
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 lbs
- Overall Height: 112"
- Overall Width: 144 7/8"
- Inside Column Width: 118 1/8"
- Max Lifting Height: 80 3/4" with truck adapter, 76 3/4" without truck adapter
- Min Height: 3 15/16"
- Drive Through: 106 5/16"
- Lifting Time: ≥45s≤50s
- Lowering Time: ≤40s
- Motor Power: 3 HP
- Motor Voltage: 220 V (Recommend 30A Breaker)
- Rated Frequency: 60 HZ
- Phase: 1PH
- Hydraulic Oil: Recommend AW46/AW32
- Column Thickness of Steel: 6 mm
- Carriage Thickness of Steel: 6 mm
- Arms Thickness of Steel: 6 mm
- Cable Diameter: 0.354"(9mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1495 lbs
- Shipping Size: 118"L * 21"W * 44"H