- This item is shipped by freight ONLY to a Commercial Address where there are no residential dwellings or Truck Terminal within the lower 48 state, the buyer is always responsible for unloading the product from the truck, and a forklift or something similar is required for unloading.
- This item can also be picked up at our warehouse, and we have a forklift to help you to load.
- Base plate open top single (1) point manual release
- Aluminum motor power unit
- Built-in anti-surge valves
- 4 screw-up rubber pads and 8pcs truck adapters included, truck adapter size: 4 of each 2 3/4"(70mm) and 4"(100mm)
- 2 of 2-stage arms & 2 of 3-stage arms
- Top limiter switch
- Automatic arm restraints
- Proofed by dynamic test with 115% of rated capacity and static test with 150% rated capacity
- Powder coating finish: Granite Grey (RAL 7026) + Reinorange (RAL 2004)
- 5 years lifting structure & 2 years hydraulic cylinder & 2 years power unit
- Note: **Parts only and labor costs for someone to install the replacement part are NOT covered. The hydraulic cylinders come with a 30 days full warranty and after 30 days we will provide a seal kit**
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 lbs
- Overall Height: 111 3/16"
- Overall Width: 134 1/4"
- Width between post: 112 1/4"
- Max Lifting Height: 79 9/16" with truck adapter, 75 9/16" without truck adapter
- Min Height: 3 3/4"
- Drive Through: 101 1/4"
- Lifting Time: ≥40s≤50s
- Lowering Time: ≥30s≤40s
- Motor Power: 3 HP
- Motor Voltage: 220 V (Recommend 30A Breaker)
- Rated Frequency: 60 HZ
- Phase: 1PH
- Hydraulic Oil: Recommend AW46/AW32
- Column Thickness of Steel: 5mm
- Carriage Thickness of Steel: 5mm
- Arms Thickness of Steel: 6mm
- Cable Diameter: 0.354"(9mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1389 lbs
- Shipping Size: 115"L * 25"W * 34"H