This two post lift comes with manual safety locks, and is easy to operate and maintain. It is suitable to hold 10,000 lbs or less, ideally for inspection, repair and maintenance of various types of vehicles.
- $250 surcharge applied to shipping in the following states: OR, WA, ID, MT, ND, SD, ME.
- Sales tax will be automatically waived for out of Texas buyers.
- This item is shipped by freight ONLY to a Commercial Address, Local Installer or Truck Terminal, where there are no residential dwellings.
- The buyer is always responsible for unloading the product from the truck, a forklift or similar equipment is required for unloading. The freight company allows a timeframe of 30 minutes to unload. Any time exceeding the limit will be charged to the customer.
- This item can also be picked up at our warehouse, we offer a $350 in-store pickup discount, we have a forklift to help you to load.
- Base plate open top single point manual release
- Aluminum motor power unit
- Built-in anti-surge valves
- 4 screw-up rubber pads and 8pcs truck adapters
- Truck adapter size: 4 of each 2 3/4" and 4"
- 2 of 2-stage arms & 2 of 3-stage arms
- Top limiter switch
- Automatic arm restraints
- Proofed by dynamic test with 115% of rated capacity and static test with 150% rated capacity
- Powder coating finish: Granite Gray (RAL 7026) + Reinorange (RAL 2004)
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 LBS
- Overall Height: 111 1/4"
- Overall Width: 134 1/4"
- Width Inside Column: 112 3/16"
- Max Lifting Height with truck adaptor: 81 7/8"
- Max Lifting Height without truck adapter, 76 3/4"
- Min Height: 3 3/4"
- Drive Through: 101 5/16"
- Lifting Time: ≥40S≤50S
- Lowering Time: ≥30S≤40S
- Motor Power: 3 HP
- Motor Voltage: 220 V (Recommend 30A Breaker)
- Rated Frequency: 60 HZ
- Phase: 1PH
- Hydraulic Oil: Recommend AW46/AW32
- Column Thickness of Steel: 5MM
- Carriage Thickness of Steel: 5MM
- Arms Thickness of Steel: 6MM
- Cable Diameter: 0.354"(9MM)
- Shipping Weight: 1411 LBS
- Shipping Size: 115"L * 24"W * 35"H