- Buyer must provide the business name, contact name & phone number upon checkout so that we can process your order. If any piece of information is missing, the item will not be shipped.
- All items are shipped by freight ONLY to Commercial Address or Freight Terminal in a business zone which there is no residential dwelling (CANNOT DELIVER TO A HOUSE) within the lower 48 states.
- If the items are picked up at a Freight Terminal, the terminal staff will be able to load the items on your trailer or truck. If you would like to locate a terminal in your area, or if you would like a shipping quote, please contact (512) 640-9896 for more information.
- We do NOT ship to P.O. Boxes.
- THE BUYER IS FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR UNLOADING THE PRODUCT FROM THE TRUCK, and a forklift or something similar is required for unloading.
- There will be a limited time of 30 minutes to unload product, if time frame is exceeded an additional $200 will be charged to customer.
- The buyer is solely responsible for any re-delivery charges and storage charges.
- Buyers should inspect all items upon delivery for any concealed and non-concealed damages that may have occurred during transit, any damages or shortages MUST be noted on the bill of lading at the time of delivery. Buyer satisfaction is assumed if no damages are noted on the delivery receipt.
Please inspect ALL items upon delivery for any concealed and non-concealed damages that may have occurred during transit. Any damages or shortages MUST be noted on the bill of lading at the time of delivery, as well as pictures taken for records. You must notify Stratus of any damages or missing parts within 3 business days. Buyer satisfaction is assumed if no damages are noted on the delivery receipt.
If damage is suspected at time of delivery (damage to packaging, crates, etc.) please notate this on the delivery receipt.
If damage is noted after further inspection, please contact Stratus immediately to receive full replacement or replacement of damaged parts.
Partial refusal is allowed for shipments containing multiple packages.
While we understand there is always a chance of concealed damages due to shipping and handling, we appreciate your effort in helping us ensure that we are able to provide the most effective service and mitigate any issues that may arise.
Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or need further clarification.
All items can be picked up at our warehouse located at 8401 Calibration Ct, College Station, TX 77845
- Unfortunately, we currently don't offer exchanges. In order to make the returns process as efficient as possible, we only offer refunds.
Returns & Cancellations
- Accepted within 14 days from the delivery date, buyer pays return shipping which is non-refundable unless the item sent is incorrect or faulty.
- Merchandise must be unused and packed with the original packages.
- Proof of payment must accompany the return.
- All returned merchandise is subject to inspection. If you are entitled to a refund then we will refund the price of your item.
- We CHARGE 30% HANDLING & RESTOCKING FEE if you want to return or cancel the order after we ship out the item. If you choose to cancel your order before we ship it out, your money will be refunded less $250.
- Refunds are usually processed within 7 working days of receipt. However, during busy periods this may take longer. We will contact you via email as soon as we have processed your return. Please make sure that your inbox can receive emails from email@example.com, as this is the email address that we will use to contact you.
- We only offer refunds onto the original payment method used to make the order.